Enabling your employees to settle into their new environment, easily and in a hassle-free manner.
- Hotel reservation management
- Home search (furnished and unfurnished)
- Home purchase program
- Settling In
- School search and assistance with registration
- Opening a bank account
- Move-in day assistance
- Personalised assistance
- Help Line / Hot Line
- Rental management
- Financial management
- Concierge services
- Departure assistance
- Pre-departure check-list
- Home Sale or rental assistance
- Special structural re organisational support
- Assistance with an office move
- Technical and logistical management
- Spousal assistance programme for both professional or personal support
2 questions for… Nadine Rogue
Could you please explain the role of the Mobility Manager?
The Mobility Manager manages each and every aspect of the assignment, as a mentor and guide. More specifically, the Mobility Manager:
- Proactively plans according to our HR managers needs
- Is the Single Point of contact for the transferee
- Initiates services to all third parties involved
- Explains and communicates to consultants, the team on the ground, every detail linked to the assignment
Every step of the way, the Mobility Manager:
- Provides consulting support
- Ensures cost optimisation
- Ensures a seamless service delivery
Which values guide the members of your team?
They all are strong values within our team, and at Executive Relocations in general.