Our quality policy
We are committed to meeting EuRA Global Quality Seal, ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013, and continuously improving our quality management systems. Member of the Worldwide ERC and EuRA (European Relocation Association) networks, Executive Relocations is also a founding member of GIN – Global Immigration Network – a network facilitating access to high-level expertise in immigration formalities in the world.
The achievement of our objectives is monitored through performance indicators.
- Acknowledge your orders and requests within optimal time frames;
- Stay within budget;
- Reduce the number of moving related claims annually that are directly reflected in delivery of a non-compliant service;
- Continually develop our team members’ skills;
- Retain our operational teams, particularly by ensuring their well-being at work;
- Make certain that our operational teams are educated on your relocation policy and your specific requirements
- Periodically assess your service satisfaction and that of your transferees entrusted to us;
- Be closer to your needs in order to commit ourselves into a long term tailored partnership;
- Regularly assess our consultants and partners to ensure the highest level of service.
- Increase the qualification of the requests to only provide high value added services.
From the start, Executive Relocations has been loyal to own fundamental values,
and has become a leader in the mobility industry.
Listenning to, understanding and providing solutions
Garantee the best service through our quality policy
Maintain attractive costs with high quality services
Being able to adapt to every challenge in order to find the right solution
Continually searching for new solutions and directing the future together
- Corporate social responsibility
Defend labour laws, reduce our carbon footprint and promote corporate wellness