Our Immigration solutions
Finding the most economical and time effective solution for your transferee.
Depending on the destination country, the process to live and work in compliance with the local legislation can vary greatly.
VISA AND WORK PERMIT
- Business Visa
- Processing for a foreign employee
- Processing for the accompanying family
- Work permit extension
- Residence permit for the employee
- Residence permit for the accompanying family
- Residence permit EU partner or French spouse
- Provisional study permit
- Residence permit
- Change of status
- DCEM for children under the age of 18
- Social security registration
- Family allocation registration
- URSSAF – Sole representative foreign firm
- Driver’s licence exchange
- Vehicle registration
- Translation & apostilles coordination
3 questions to our immigration experts
Which immigration aspects do you concentrate on>
The 5 essential functions are:
- Consulting, to determine the best procedure according to the transferee’s needs
- Collect all documents from the employer and the transferee
- Validate the legal aspect of each file
- Deliver files to the relevant administrative offices
- Follow-up and review until the final official documents are obtained
More specifically what services do we assist with?
Which assets does our team have to successfully conduct every assignment?
Our relationship with our network in the relevant Ministries and administrative departments is also an important asset. These contacts make procedures and complex files follow-up much easier.
And last but not the least, we are able to guarantee our clients that we can meet precise deadlines.