Global mobility management
Our Global mobility Management system facilitates all the steps and stages of your transferee’s relocation process for you.
This offer consists of a range of services available in packages or à la carte, providing a comprehensive and seamless service coordination offer, divided into 4 categories:
- Immigration : Assistance in all steps necessary to work and reside in a foreign country, including the transferee and family members compliance with local laws and visa applications.
- Relocation : : Search for permanent or temporary accommodation worldwide, settling in assistance and integration of the transferee and his/her family in a new environment, helpline and more.
- Removal: Several removal companies compete for the delivery of effects, nationally or internationally, and we can fully manage the removal operation.
- Relocation administrative and financial management: Consulting your relocation policy, tax and social optimization, management associated with relocation, rental management, cash advance and more.
Within our 4 service categories, we develop packages that best fit your relocation policy and your transferee’s.
3 questions for… Eric Morel
In addition to your traditional à la carte services, why do you now offer a so-called ‘integrated’ service?
This offer arose due to the difficulties expressed by the Human Resources managers with whom we work, when they self-manage a transferee:
- The number of stakeholders and service providers is time consuming for the company and also for the transferee who is being relocated,
- HR departments are diverted from their primary functions for tasks outside of their expertise, and of which is not time efficient,
- Costs are not optimised due to lack of expertise in each specific area,
- Unknown costs as they are shared between different services and are not systematically related to the relocation of the employee,
What are the advantages of such a service offering for a company?
There are many!
- Consistency in transfer operations: Irrespective of the country of deployment, the level of service provided by Executive Relocations is identical.
- Simplicity: A single supplier for a comprehensive and centralised solution.
- Timer saving: Lighten the tasks of HR or relocation departments, they can concentrate on their core business
- Increased productivity: Your employee is up and running quickly thanks to a successful settling in and integration.
- Information: Comprehensive reporting on the Internet via a secure and cost transparency (computing the actual cost of each employee being relocated).
- Assistance with decision-making: Advice on relocation policy and a personalised offer.
- Peace of mind: A relocation professional at your service and who links you with your employee, thus minimising potential internal tensions.
- Consistent process: The relocation process is a series of interrelated steps for which Executive Relocations ensures global consistency.
And if I’m an HR manager, what are the advantages of such a global solution for my team?
I would say mainly:
- Streamlining: A dedicated contact person throughout the relocation phase.
- Information: Detailed reporting and tracking of files on a customised interface that is accessible on the Internet via secure access.
- Understanding: We adapt to the needs of the employee in respect of your relocation policy.
- Stress-free: You can be sure that the employee’s family is taken care of, and the employee is quickly operational and less prone to stress
- Reassurance: Our relocation managers guide and advise the employee at every stage of his relocation
We are proud to be a service provider which people can count on 100%!